Privacy & Policy
Gatistavam Limited registered office is Mochi Bazar Satavara vad wadhwan, Surendranagar Gujarat India.
This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website; and
- people who register for our service.
1. The information we collect about you
- When you register for our service we collect the following personal information from you:
- 1.1 name
- 1.2 postal address, email address, telephone number and credit card number and expiry date
- 1.3 Key Information about your Child (Personal identifiable information)
- 1.4 Personal Information about Parent / Guardian / Carer
- 1.5 Emergency Contact Information
- 1.6 Medical information including Immunisation Records, Consent to Administer medicine if required
- 1.7 Childcare Providers may from time to take photographs and/or video of your child for display within the nursery setting, on their website, newsletters and/or any suitable advertising purpose.
2. How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make. The relevant information is then used by us and our Childcare Providers to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the services in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other services we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit [www.aboutcookies.org] or [www.allaboutcookies.org]. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
5. How we protect your information
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access, use of passwords.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Gatistavam Limited changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel yourregistration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
8. Your consent
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
10. How to contact us
11. Links to other websites